5 awesome ways moms-to-be have shared pregnancy news, in honor of Mothers' Day! (VIDEOS)
Telling your family that you're pregnant can be a little nerve-wracking, but also thrilling and exciting! And some couples have come up with some truly amazing ways to share the news. In honor of Mother's Day, we rounded up 5 sweet and hilarious videos that show the awesome methods some moms have used to tell their loved ones that they are expecting!
1. This couple sent this AWESOME, fake movie trailer as a pregnancy announcement to their friends and family. And apparently, some people even thought it was a real movie!
2. This woman made this sweet video for her husband after she found out she was pregnant with their first child!
3. This mom-to-be used Easter treats to tell her mom (and soon to be grandma) that she was expecting!
4. This couple created an elaborate game to help their family guess the news of their pregnancy. Well, they tried to...but their plan is foiled when the quick-thinking brother solves the riddle in about 3 seconds.
5. Soon-to-be dad shares pregnancy news through a supposed Christmas gift...and family goes absolutely INSANE with excitement! Hilarious!
How did you share the news of your pregnancy with your family and friends?
Image via YouTube