The 7 weirdest places kids have gotten stuck! (VIDEOS & PHOTOS)

With their never-ending curiosity, kids can get themselves into the unlikeliest of situations...some of which may be, um, stickier than others. That's what happened to an unnamed 3-year-old from Southport, England who had to be rescued by firefighters after getting her head stuck in a cookie jar!

Apparently, the child was playfully wearing the jar as a hat when she fell, accidentally getting her head caught! Her mom brought her into a local fire station, where the firemen cut the tin off. Luckily, the toddler had no injuries, although I'm sure she will be embarrassed by this story for years to come!

But she shouldn't feel too bad since she's far from the first kid to get themselves trapped in a strange place! Below, 6 other bizarre and hilarious ways children have gotten stuck:

Image via Thinkstock