5 Sex mood-killers and how to avoid them
There's nothing more romantic than having a night away from the kids and finally having some alone time with your man. And like a lot of couples perhaps your love making can get a little rusty which leads to it feeling like routine. But you should never take your sex life for granted and that is why we are here to help you prevent any of these bedroom no-no's before your next rendezvous. And although it seems like it's easy to get into the mood, there are still some things that can ruin that romantic moment. Sometimes these mood killers are inevitable, while others can be easily prevented.
Now, you're probably wondering, what are these moment ruiners and am I committing these sex sins in the bedroom? Read on to find out if you are guilty of any of these (or maybe your partner is!) and how to prevent them from happening…
Read more ¿Qué Más?: The 6 naughtiest places to have sex this winter!
1. Talking too much: When it comes to sex, the act is about engaging and enjoying the mood--and frankly too much talking can kill the romantic ambiance. Talking about your son's latest school project is not sexy at all! If you can't help but be verbal,switch the energy to dirty talk instead to enhance the mood.
2. Gas and other intestinal issues: C'mon admit it, you know there have been times when you've been ready to get it on, but your intestinal tract has other plans in mind. And there's nothing sexy about you or your hubby cutting one in the middle of a session--but sometimes they're inevitable. The best way to prevent this from happening is to avoid food you know tend to bloat or upset your stomach. But if an unexpected gas slips out, laugh it off with your hubby since it is hilarious that it happened then.
3. Alcohol: It's true that alcohol does help loosen you up and even gets you in the mood. But one thing is to moderately consume it and another is to full out get drunk. Too much alcohol can actually inhibit your ability to perform well and who really wants to get it on when they can barely see straight? Limit your intake to 3 glasses of wine (if that) to help you unwind.
4. Letting your insecurities get the better of you: Every woman has insecurities and parts of their body that they hate. And believe us your man probably doesn't notice these "flaws" you have. It's also a huge turn off if you keep going on about how fat you feel or look. Your man is with you because he desires you whether he sees these flaws or not. So put those insecurities in the back of your mind and enjoy the moment with him!
5. Clutter: You may not have though that the dirty piles of clothes or clutter in your room could dampen your sexual appetite. Too much of a mess in the bedroom can put you off because your mind will just be fixated on it and not your partner. Make sure the room is picked up before your sex romp , otherwise it can quickly turn into a chore.
Image via Thinkstock